The Divinely ordained institution held by a manifest and living Imam of the age
- What is the difference between Didar, Mulaqat and Darbar?
- Do Ismailis contradict Surat al-Fatihah when they pray to the Prophets and Imams for help?
- Why is the Imam of the Time called Speaking Qur'an or Speaking Book (Kitab) of God?
- Why Do Ismailis Give Dasond, and is Dasond/Zakat the Same as Charity?
- What are the differences & similarities between Ismaili Muslims and other schools of Islam?
- Why do Shias ask Ali for help and not Allah?
- Why Do Ismailis Seek the Forgiveness of the Imam?
- Does the Imam Claim Divinity? Divine Authority, Inspiration, and Guidance Explained
- Why do Ismailis recognize Ismail as the true Imam after Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq instead of Musa Kazim?
- Why is Imam al-Hasan ibn 'Ali not included in the list of Ismaili Imams?
- Why does the Quran not explicitly mention Hazrat Ali or the Shia Imams?
- How Does the Ismaili Imam teach the Esoteric Interpretation (Ta'wil) of the Qur'an?
- Why isn't the central Shi'a tenet of Imamah mentioned in the Qur'an as a Pillar of Islam
- Why did Prophet Muhammed need to appoint a successor or Imam in the first place?
- Esoteric Meaning (Ta'wil) of 'Id al-Adha
- Why should Ismailis seek knowledge from the works of Da'is and Pirs if we have the Imam?
- Guidance and Misguidance: The different kinds of Imams in the Qur'an
- As A Muslim Spiritual Leader, Is it Problematic for the Imam to be Wealthy?